Shriram City, being India's leading financier, has designed a user-friendly application process with ease of documentation. Their nationwide reach and hassle-free application process have been the center of attraction. The procedure to apply for a two-wheeler loan has been described in the following simple steps.
- Apply Online
Getting your dream bike is now just one click away with this two-wheeler loan. Apply through Shriram City’s online application portal. Submit a few details and go on within only 5 minutes.
- Upload Documents
Upload all the necessary and relevant documents in the portal for evaluation. For detailed information, check out the section ‘What are the documents required for a two-wheeler loan?’ below.
Uploaded documents will be subjected to verification.
Once the documents get approved, the loan will be sanctioned and will later be credited to the dealer’s bank account. In this way, fulfill your dreams within minutes with the help of Shriram City Union Finance Limited.
Once you decide to apply for Two Wheeler Loan, the next step is to match the eligibility criteria. Besides having client-friendly loan policies, we decided to set the requirements in such a way so that it matches with the maximum pool of our consumers. The eligibility for a two-wheeler loan mostly depends on the age of an applicant, Income, Employment & Residential Stability, Experience, CIBIL Score. The detailed list of eligibility criteria is given below.
- The age of applicants during application should be at least 21 years and during maturation no more than 59 years.
- Both Salaried and Self-employed people are eligible for this loan.
- Minimum Experience for a salaried applicant is one year of work experience with a minimum of INR 12000/month salary. While for a self-employed applicant, it is two years of continuous involvement in the same business.
- The applicant must be residing in the same address for one year, at least.
- The applicant must declare all the pre-existing loan commitments.
- There should not be any check bounces in the last 12 months.
- The applicant appreciates a good CIBIL Score and Credit Bureaus.